- 10.2020-09.2021: M.Sc in Applied Mathematics for Network and Data
Sciences at Hochschule Mittweida, University of Applied Sciences.
Project: On the Cauchy problem for a generalized semi-linear heat equation
- 11.2020-31.2021: Research Assistant under the supervision of Prof. Dr.
Franka BaaskeExterner Link at Hochschule Mittweida, University of Applied Sciences
- 08.2019-05.2020: Structured Master’s in Mathematical Sciences African
Institute for Mathematical Sciences, AIMS-Cameroon.
Project: Final. Project in "Riemannian Geometry"
Link: http://aims-cameroon.org/research-project-archive/Externer Link
- 2018-2019: Master I (Geometry and Topology option Geometry),
Mathematics at the University of Yaounde I.
- 2014-2017: B.Sc. In Mathematics at the University of Yaounde I.
Romaric Kana Nguedia